Accounting Services in India
The service involves preparation and maintenance of books of accounts on suitable periodical interval as per requirements of the client. We maintain the books of accounts online by using software like Tally, Quick-book and other cloud based softwares as per applicable Indian Rules & Regulations. We are also fully equipped to maintain the books of accounts as per specific business requirements of the client. We apply a significant amount of our time to understand the manner and method of business being conducted by the clients and accordingly, on job to job basis we prepare accounting system so that in due course of time the client can focus on its core business/professional activities.
We provide Accounting services / BookKeeping Services / Payroll Services as per requirement of the client on weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Our Services covers all aspects of maintenance of books of accounts including: -
- Recording of all transactions related to expenses, income, assets & liabilities
- Preparation of general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Assets accounting and maintenance of fixed assets register
- Accounts receivables and age-wise reporting to management
- Accounts payables including overdue liabilities.
- Bank reconciliation
- Trial balance
- Income statement (Profit & Loss)
- Cash flow statement
- Preparation of various reports required for compliance under applicable Rules & Regulations such as GST/TDS etc.
- Preparation of Annual Financial statements
- MIS – including Ageing report & summaries
Apparent benefits of outsourced BookKeeping Services:
- Simultaneous tax compliances
- Periodical availability of various reports for analysis
- Infrastructure cost benefit
- Great Assistance to Statutory Audit
- Authenticated financial reports