A trademark can be a phrase, logo, design, and combination of colours or shapes etc. and that denotes the uniqueness of a brand or the product and differentiate from competitors. It is globally acknowledged trademark is the most valuable asset of a business. With a unique Trademark, customers can easily identify your products or services among various competitors’ products.
- Trademark Classes: 45 classes defined based on business activity and trademark can be registered in multiple classes as per the requirement of the business organization.
- Valuable Assets: Like Company’s other tangible assets trademark is very worthful for a company to protect its goods, services from infringement.
- Low cost of registration: As the comparison to its driven benefits cost of trademark registration is very low.
- Legal Brand Protection: Trademark registration under trademark law, protect the brand from infringement and misuse from the third party.
- Geographical Coverage: Trademark registration provides you nation-wide protection from your competitors.